Protection of confidentiality and processing of the Buyer's data Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "Regulation"), this page describes the methods of processing personal data of users who consult the sites: Shop.RivieraGiardini.it and RivieraGiardini.it and is valid only on these sites.
1. Data Controller: Riviera Giardini di Pellicardi Mario, with headquarters in Via. F. Bianco 4, Aurigo (IM) - P.I. 0163.3640.089 (from now on Data Controller)
2. Purpose of the processing: The data are processed for the following purposes.
3. Categories of data processed
The personal and fiscal data acquired directly and / or through third parties by the Data Controller are collected and processed in paper, computerized, telematic form, in relation to the processing methods with the aim of registering the order and activating the procedures for the execution of this contract and the related necessary communications, in addition to the fulfillment of any legal obligations, as well as to allow effective management of commercial relationships to the extent necessary to best perform the requested service. The categories of personal data that the Data Controller collects and processes when browsing or purchasing are the following:
1. information necessary to complete and execute the purchase and shipment: name and surname, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, any SDI code (for electronic invoicing), pec, telephone and payment details;
2. information collected online on the website, for example by filling out the form in the contact section, which involves the acquisition of contact data such as e-mails, necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the message;
3. personal information, necessary to ensure the identification of the customer and the performance of the services offered through your account;
4. information that is provided to us when we are contacted to provide assistance or to request information;
5. Third party information, for example in cases where it is decided to purchase a product to be delivered to a third party, or to give a gift to a third party. We remind you that the use of personal data of third parties is subject to the rules on the protection of personal data. Cookies Automatically collected data: navigation data collected through cookies. For information on the cookies on this website, visit the Cookies page. Minors We inform you that the Data Controller does not process personal data relating to minors. However, you must be of legal age to place an order. However, if we were to inadvertently collect such information, the legal representative or guardian of the minor can exercise the rights at any time as set out in the following points.
4. Recipients or categories of recipients of the data
The personal data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as persons authorized to process data acting under the authority of the Owner and / or Manager (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes indicated above. The data controller will not communicate contact details to third parties that are not strictly necessary for carrying out the online sale. The entities to which we will communicate the contact details are the transport companies for the delivery of the goods, in this case to couriers such as: POSTE ITALIANE, SDA, Bartolini s.p.a. For some payment methods (eg Paypal, Multisafepay), data must be provided in order to allow the payment of the purchases made (or their refund), to the Payment Service Provider and / or to the banks used. The data may be shown to third parties (eg. State authorities) not directly interested in buying / selling online only at the request of the judicial authority or other authorities authorized by law. However, the Supplier undertakes to treat the data and information transmitted by the Purchaser confidentially and not to disclose them to unauthorized persons, nor to use them for purposes other than those for which they were collected or to transmit them to third parties. Such data may only be exhibited at the request of the judicial authority or other authorities authorized by law. The Data Controller does not provide data to third parties for marketing purposes.
5. Data retention period Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. The data collected during the purchase of goods on Shop.RivieraGiardini.it are processed until all administrative and accounting formalities have been completed, and are then archived in accordance with local tax legislation (ten years). We do not use newsletters, but if for any reason you no longer wish to be contacted, you can request the cancellation of your data at any time as well as in accordance with current regulations.
6. Transfer of data to non-EU countries
If personal data are transferred to countries outside the European Union, the transfers will take place in compliance with the provisions established by the EU Regulation in order to ensure an adequate level of protection. In particular, the transfers will take place through the conclusion of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, a copy of which can be obtained by means of a specific request to be sent to the contact details contained in this information.
7. Failure to communicate or authorize data
Failure to authorize the use of data makes it impossible to complete the online sales service, in whole or in part, or to access / register for an account and browse the websites owned by the Data Controller. The user of the Shop.RivieraGiardini.it sites undertakes to provide truthful and correct data. The Data Controller will not be responsible for any problems arising from errors or inaccuracies in the data provided to him. Anything sent to the e-mail address (including electronic) of the Data Controller (requests, suggestions, ideas, information, materials, etc.) will not be considered information or data of a confidential nature, must not violate the rights of others and must contain valid information, not harmful to the rights of others and truthful, in any case the Center cannot be attributed any responsibility for the content of the messages themselves.
8. Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling. Pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter f) of the GDPR, we inform you that the personal data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to art. 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the Regulation.
9. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 15 and ss. of the GDPR, the interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller: • access to your personal data; • the rectification or cancellation of the same; • the portability of data in the terms set out in art. 20 cit .; • if the processing is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or on article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), cit. the withdrawal of consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, the interested party who believes that the processing concerning him or her violates the GDPR, has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which he habitually resides, works or in the place where the alleged violation occurred (Article 77 cit.).